**SOLVED** Stuck removing a docker

Not sure what happened to it but my unifi controller docker got dorked up to the point where I can't even remove it.  Just says "Removal in progress," if I try and manually remove it from ssh

root@HomeNAS:~# docker rm d260bd1fd45d
Error response from daemon: container d260bd1fd45d1abf7603bbd2a50ff0505f23b5cfab                                                                                              
cc98ff03053d04d801d3b5: driver "btrfs" failed to remove root filesystem: stat /v                                                                                              
ar/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/d94208213e7d43d6b8fdc428799f6f382ac9c5cba9ceffa5a                                                                                              
85d291707ebd197: input/output error

or this

root@HomeNAS:~# docker rmi d260bd1fd45d
Error: No such image: d260bd1fd45d

but it shows up in the list when I

docker ps -a

I'm kind of scratching my head on this one, I just repulled the image and renamed it unifi-1.  Any tips on for getting rid of the old one? The fact that it's just sitting there gets under my skin.

Edited by swingline