Access to Disk and Share details from Dashboard

itimpi

I like the way that the new dashboard is shaping up for the 6.7 release.   It occurs to me that it would be nice to be able to click on a disk or share on the dashboard to go for the details for that entry rather than having to do it via the Main or Shares tabs.   Doing so would mean that I could do nearly all my normal Unraid related activity directly from the dashboard.

Do others think this would be useful?  I would have thought this should be relatively easy to implement?

5 minutes ago, bonienl said:

Do you mean access to disk or share settings from the dashboard?

I was thinking of accessing the dialogs that you can get to via clicking on a disk in the Main tab or a share in the Shares tab rather than the ones available via the Settings tab.   In other words getting to settings that apply to a specific disk or share.   Does that answer the question you were asking?  Thinking about I guess the same comment applies to Users although I personally hardly ever use that..

If one was going to go the whole hog one might also provide a way of getting to appropriate pages for each of these areas that are currently under Settings directly from the dashboard, but I do not currently see any intuitive way to provide those links.