Binhex-deluge port forward not working

Danuel

hi, this is my 3'th day on trial with Unraid, so far does move faster and i like that everything is compact

However today i noticed that deluge port forwarding is not working, so in my private trackers i see as not connectable, the port is properly forwarded on my router because i can download so know is working, did work all the time on my windows OS. Can that be because my download folder is set not to use cache drive (is only 150GB)? is there any special setting that i have to do? any fix please ?

Edited by Danuel

so i do not know what happened there, but since last pot i edited the deluge container adding the port (but what that does from what i saw is letting me to use that port in connection manager in deluge) that was forwarded by router after doing that i go back in my router to check if the port was assigned to my server (which was) and i only pressed apply, so far is working fine but still do not know what was the problem since the port was assigned in the first place and i was able to download. if i will encounter any problems i will come back with a pot 

2 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Probably get more traction if you post in the dedicated support thread.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

dedicated support thread ? do you refer to APPLICATION SUPPORT > Docker Containers, because i can't post there and what i was able to find was Binhex-delugeVPN, if you can point to the appropriate direction well be much appreciated.

dedicated support thread ? do you refer to APPLICATION SUPPORT > Docker Containers, because i can't post there and what i was able to find was Binhex-delugeVPN, if you can point to the appropriate direction well be much appreciated.
Yeah, you can't create a new topic in there, that's by design, so we don't fill the forum with random topics that are nothing to do with Unraid, just reply to the existing topic.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Danuel said:

Simply go to the Docker Page, click on the appropriate app, and hit "Support", then reply to the thread.  (Alternatively, you can also get the thread via the Apps tab / Installed Apps / Click on the support link)

• Like 2