Volume mappings reset

djw4

Hi guys,

I'm getting a very strange issue whereby the mappings to some of my containers are reverting seemingly on their own. Essentially I have had my downloads going into an 'unsorted' share and other containers access that same share, but about 2-3 weeks ago I modified the mappings to a different share for 3 containers.

At least 3 times now I've reviewed the mappings for the 3 containers in question and randomly at least one of them will have changed back, usually within a few days of being updated from last time. I really don't know where to begin troubleshooting this issue, so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm running Unfair 6.6.3, thanks in advance 😊

6 hours ago, djw4 said:

Unfair 6.6.3,

And see if you happen to have within /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user 2 different XML's for the app in question, only differing by case.

EG: my-sabnzbd.xml and my-Sabnzbd.xml   Delete one of them.  And also upgrade to v6.6.6

Edited by Squid
On 1/29/2019 at 12:44 AM, Squid said:

And see if you happen to have within /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user 2 different XML's for the app in question, only differing by case.

EG: my-sabnzbd.xml and my-Sabnzbd.xml   Delete one of them.  And also upgrade to v6.6.6

Great suggestion Squid, I do indeed seem to have some duplicates:

root@Tower:/boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user# ls -l | egrep -i "radarr|sonarr|nzb"
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root  3198 Jan 25 08:27 my-NZBget\ (1).xml*
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root  3396 Jan 25 15:27 my-Radarr\ (1).xml*
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root  3179 Oct 22 07:00 my-nzbget.xml*
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root  3380 Oct 22 07:00 my-radarr.xml*
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root  4141 Jan  4  2018 my-sabnzbd.xml*
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root  4194 Jan  6 12:59 my-sonarr.xml*

I've removed the duplicate configs and will look into the upgrade now as well, hopefully this fixes the issue - will wait and see.

On 1/28/2019 at 11:47 PM, trurl said:

About the only thing that makes sense is a problem with flash preventing your new mappings being saved.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip file to your next post.

Thanks for the reply, I have attached the diagnostics file :) I am aware of the mis-configuration issue with my cache pool, I just haven't gotten around to fixing it yet!

tower-diagnostics-20190131-0932.zip

So after removing the 'my-app (1)' duplicate configuration files, I did some testing by adjusting the mappings through the web interface - and whenever I update these mappings those configs are put back into place ('my-Radarr\ (1).xml' was recreated). Hmmm, interesting!