binhex

[Support] binhex - Jellyfin

30 posts in this topic Last Reply

Just an FYI for everyone who has an NVIDIA GPU.  The Linuxserver I/O docker for NVIDIA cards will support H/W Transcoding in Jellyfin (just like it does in Emby without the PAID subscription model)

Got it up and running a few hours ago and tested out two concurrent streams on my 1050ti

• Like 3

Just an FYI for everyone who has an NVIDIA GPU.  The Linuxserver I/O docker for NVIDIA cards will support H/W Transcoding in Jellyfin (just like it does in Emby without the PAID subscription model)

Got it up and running a few hours ago and tested out two concurrent streams on my 1050ti

Its reading stuff like this that adds fuel to my itch to burn money up on a Quattro to play with the new NVIDIA UNRAID support even though there is just 3 users max running plex.

So plex, now jellyfin, possibly a minecraft docker and who knows what else.

19 minutes ago, Trunkton said:

Its reading stuff like this that adds fuel to my itch to burn money up on a Quattro to play with the new NVIDIA UNRAID support even though there is just 3 users max running plex. emoji28.png

So plex, now jellyfin, possibly a minecraft docker and who knows what else.

If the "Quattro" is the P2000(?) card, than that card supports unlimited transcodes, FYI.  

Edited by CoZ
Wasn't vague enough initially

14 minutes ago, CoZ said:

If the "Quattro" is the P2000(?) card, than that card supports unlimited transcodes, FYI.

Yes, at least a P2000 Quadro is required for unrestricted streams.  The P400 and P1000 are limited to 2 streams.

Edited by Hoopster