VM Interface Plugin

My daily driver is a Windows 10 VM. I also utilise various Linux VMs. At the moment I have an Android tablet on my desk which I utilise to start and stop VMs. However, its not ideal as its just the VM webpage which has way more data than I need. I would like to have on my tablet a webpage which would have buttons for the various VMs I utilise. So I could click an icon to start a VM, click it again to shut the VM down.

It would be interesting as well whether a device such as an Elgato Streamdeck could be utilised to start and stop VMs. I think it would be extremely functional to have a small device on the desktop to do this.

Is there a way to do this already?

• 2 years later...
On 1/30/2019 at 1:31 AM, Squid said:

Try the ControlR app available in the Appstore on your tablet (and the companion plugin for unRaid)

How would the companion plugin work for the elgato streamdeck ? 

On 1/30/2019 at 1:16 AM, darrenyorston said:

My daily driver is a Windows 10 VM. I also utilise various Linux VMs. At the moment I have an Android tablet on my desk which I utilise to start and stop VMs. However, its not ideal as its just the VM webpage which has way more data than I need. I would like to have on my tablet a webpage which would have buttons for the various VMs I utilise. So I could click an icon to start a VM, click it again to shut the VM down.

It would be interesting as well whether a device such as an Elgato Streamdeck could be utilised to start and stop VMs. I think it would be extremely functional to have a small device on the desktop to do this.

Is there a way to do this already?

did you ever get this to work ?