Can I use 1 GPU for UNRAID GUI then VM after bootup?

DGB

I wouldn't use the UNRAID GUI very often but the GUI function has helped in the past when I had an IP problem and wasn't able to access it via the web browser so would be nice to have that option.

Can I then boot up a VM and have it grab the same GPU? I assume i'd have to reboot the server to let UNRAID get the GPU back?

Or is it a much better to just get a cheap fanless PCIE GPU for UNRAID (the AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor i'm looking at doesn't have graphics) 

Thanks

I wouldn't use the UNRAID GUI very often but the GUI function has helped in the past when I had an IP problem and wasn't able to access it via the web browser so would be nice to have that option.
Can I then boot up a VM and have it grab the same GPU? I assume i'd have to reboot the server to let UNRAID get the GPU back?

Or is it a much better to just get a cheap fanless PCIE GPU for UNRAID (the AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor i'm looking at doesn't have graphics) 

Thanks

You could refer to this (http://
) guide made by Spaceinvader One