User Shares Broken

Rudder2

My server was running performing great.  I have been moving alot of files one disk at a time to update my movie library to be compatible with Radarr.  My server went in to the weekly parity check while I was working so I quit and went to bed.  This morning my dockers were failing.  They can't access the App Data share.  So I started to investigate and found that the Shares menu on unRAID is empty.  I sshed in to the server and did an MC and sure enough /mnt/user is red and in accessible.  I've added 3.7k to the Radarr library over the last couple days.  Which means I've moved 3.7K of foles to a new folder to make the media compatible with Radarr.  All the data is still on my /mnt/cache and my /mnt/diskN.  Ironically, /mnt/user0 works fine.  Here is my diagnostics file.    I can't reboot or anything as my Parity Check is only 88% complete.  This has never happened before in the 4.6 years I've been using unRAID.  Even the initial data copy, 16TB, never gave me a problem.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you for your time.

image.png.2b9c55c7fa19e90f1bc2eddaa03acd4e.png

rudder2-server-diagnostics-20190208-0852.zip

Edited by Rudder2