[Plugin] Linuxserver.io - Unraid Nvidia

5 minutes ago, j0nnymoe said:

It amazes me that people still ask when new versions are going to be uploaded when we give a clear reasoning on the first post and have said multiple times `When it's ready`.

It's like the "Tools -> Diagnostics -> attach zip file" that I just copy-paste all the time. 😅

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

When my job, wife, daughter and sleep allow me to fit it in.

For crying out loud, stop asking people. It's ready when it's ready.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a game of hide and seek to play with my daughter.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

6.8 RC9 is working fine for me right now.  Enjoy your family, take care of what is important and we should all wait patiently for your 6.8 release.  Thank you for what you do.  BTW where can I donate to you and this wonderful project?  I think everyone should get off your back and make a donation.  Thank you!!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Grimjack said:

where can I donate

Donate link in his signature LinuxServerIO sig in first post. Unfortunately, viewing sigs is disabled by default in this forum. Go to your Account Settings (dropdown next to your user name at top right of page) and you can turn on viewing sigs and edit your own sig.

56 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

When my job, wife, daughter and sleep allow me to fit it in.

For crying out loud, stop asking people. It's ready when it's ready.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a game of hide and seek to play with my daughter.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

RC 9 is working fine. I doubt anything changed between that and the final release so I don't see why the rush by people. @CHBMB - Take good care of your family, and most of all, yourself - if you don't then it doesn't matter what your other priorities are. I hope your daughter won the game (no critique of your hiding skills intended)!

39 minutes ago, Grimjack said:

6.8 RC9 is working fine for me right now.  Enjoy your family, take care of what is important and we should all wait patiently for your 6.8 release.  Thank you for what you do.  BTW where can I donate to you and this wonderful project?  I think everyone should get off your back and make a donation.  Thank you!!!

@Grimjack

https://www.linuxserver.io/donate

16 minutes ago, AnnabellaRenee87 said:

Wait..... Did they role back to kernel 4.X in final 6.8?

I think I should read the last week's worth of this thread lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

56d7382cc4c3edec68838fd0ba0020a3.jpg

Wrong discussion thread for this, but yes it was rolled back, read the release notes

• trurl locked this topic