Dead usb stick

Hi
My usb disk crashed and i installed unraid on a new usb disk now it tells me that i dont got any key file installed, i managed to recover most of the files on my usb drive to rebuild the server. i was running on a trial key and had abaout a week left of my trial.
is it possible to go arround this so i can start my array and backup my data stored on my server?
or can i make a fresh install of the usb and start a new trail and mount my storage disks without losing data from my shares?

//Indicus

unraid.jpg

39 minutes ago, Indicus said:

can i make a fresh install of the usb and start a new trail and mount my storage disks without losing data from my shares?

Yes, just make sure you don't assign a data disk to the parity slot. Do you have a record of which serial number disk was in each slot? If so, assign the disks as they were before, select parity is already valid, and do a parity check. All your data and shares will be there. You will need to set up users and permissions again, as all shares will have default public settings.

35 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Yes, just make sure you don't assign a data disk to the parity slot. Do you have a record of which serial number disk was in each slot? If so, assign the disks as they were before, select parity is already valid, and do a parity check. All your data and shares will be there. You will need to set up users and permissions again, as all shares will have default public settings.

thanks alot mate, also if i dont have any parity disks? i only have a 4 tb data disk and 2 x 250 gb cache disks... my parity disk will be her monday :)