SMB Service acting up

Hi, guys, I have a problem with my main server. The SMB on it is acting all weird. First just to gather some information. Does unraid still use SMB v1? I've read some stuff on SMB v1 being discontinued on fresh installs of Windows

I first encountered this problem when I got a new server, a Dell R620 with windows server 2016 on it and it fails to see it on the network. They're all on the same Workgroup but even when I put \\localip instead of \\mediaserver it still fails to connect. On the same server, I can type mediaserver\ in chrome and it loads the Web GUI fine. But then I booted up on my extra Unraid USB and I still can't connect to my main server through unassigned devices plugin over SMB. But on my windows 10 desktop, I can see it fine and connect to it just like normal.

What's going on here? Does anyone have any insight? I want to get this new server up and running so I can move Plex to it.

Main server:

Unraid 6.6.6

ASRock - C226 WS

Intel Xeon CPU E3-1246 v3 @ 3.50GHz

16GB EEC Ram

26TB array with 250GB Cache and various unassigned drives

10Gig SFP+

Dell R620:

Unraid 6.6.6/Windows Server 2016

2x Intel Xeon CPU E5-2650 v2 @ 2.60GHz

128GB EEC Ram

500GB SSD Array (Just holding docker and VM's)

10Gig SFP+