Issues trying to provision certificate

detlin

I am trying to provision a certificate to enable drive encryption but I continually get the "Your router or DNS provider has DNS rebinding protection enabled..." error.

I have pfsense setup up on a seperate machine and have added the server: private-domain: "unraid.net" custom text to pfsense but still receive the rebind error in unraid.

My setup is pfsense as router and a pihole docker as DNS for the router everything else works fine I just cannot solve this problem.

• 1 year later...

I am having a similar issue and didn't see a resolution here. I have followed the guide:

(pfSense: If you are using pfSense internal DNS resolver service, you can add these Custom Option lines:

server:
private-domain: "unraid.net")

I am still recieving:

(Sorry, an error (403) occurred provisioning your SSL certificate. The error is: Your router or DNS server has DNS rebinding protection enabled, preventing) + the encryption address...

If anyone had a similar issues that they were able to resolve in PFSense please enlighten me.

Thanks