RYZEN 5 2600 Asrock BIOS P2.30 needs P4.60 how can I update if it cant boot?

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600

M/B ASRock X370 Gaming K4 AMD X370 S AM4

RAM 1 x 16GB Crucial ECC CT16G4WFD8266.18FD1 16GB DDR4-2666 EUDIMM 1.2V CL19

My new build fails to boot even to the bios and just gets stuck in a restarting loop, has Dr DeBug BIOS code "CO" I'm wondering if this is because the board shipped with BIOS version 2.30 but on the Asrock support page says the CUP is supported since version 4.6 Does this sound like it could be causing the fault and how can I update it if it cant boot? send the board back and hope to get a newer version or get a supported CPU to update the BIOS then sell the CPU?

Anybody had this problem?

I have tried resetting/clearing the CMOS

Thanks

CPU LIST.JPG

Edited by DGB
9 hours ago, Hoopster said:

If your board has a socketed (not soldered directly to motherboard) BIOS chip, contact ASRock and they will send you an updated BIOS chip.

My ASRock board had a socketed BIOS chip and it was easy to swap it.

Unfortunately it looks soldered on ☹️

On 2/17/2019 at 12:03 AM, johnnie.black said:

You'll likely need a 1st gen Ryzen to update the bios.

After contacting asrock support they said it most be old stock as they updated the Bois on new boards over a year ago so I must have gotten an older one, one option is AMD can loan a cpu for the update but I have decided to source one my self. 

I have now gotten the Ryzen 1700 and updated the BIOS so it can use the 2600 but now I have the 1700 I think i'll keep that one, any reason I should keep the 2600 over the 1700? I will mostly be using the server for storage, downloading, and one or two VMs with gfx card passed through to use as a daily driver that could possibly do a little light gaming