SOLVED: unRAID 6.6.6 blank screen after boot completed

I am trying to get direct access on my unRAID machine working in case i have a network or other catastrophic error in the future.  This is my personal home installation, and having access to the unRAID GUI gives me some confidence as I work to convert from my UniFI USG to pfSense, currently running in an unRAID VM. 

My issue is that the monitor hooked up to my unRAID server (Gigabyte B360M DS3H motherboard utilizing onboard Intel Graphics) will display properly until the boot login screen for unRAID.  The monitor will go from displaying properly to briefly displaying many colors like a connection error, to showing nothing and going into standby mode.  The entire time, the server is up and running and accessible over the network.  I have tried tweaking some settings in the motherboard and adding the "nomodeset" boot command.  Can someone please take a look at my motherboard options and suggest anything else I can try?  I've attached screen shots of the motherboard bios screens.  

Things I've tried:

-Changing "VGA Support" - "EFI Driver" with and without "nomodeset" --> "Automatic" with and without "nomodeset"

Edited by thatguy5555
Solved problem