How can I configure the mover logger

sjoerd

Hello,

Last night I added a 250GB ssd cache drive. When I got home the whole system got haywire because appearently all my shares were set to "prefer" cache and unraid dumped (accoording the plan) everything to the cache-drive till it was full. Because of the large amount of small files that got moved to the cache-drive and spamming that the cache was full  the /var/log mountpoint was also full because the syslog file reached over 100 leaving me with a 99% full mountpoint.

After I fixed the "static" shares to "no" and normal user shares to "yes" or "prefer" (again - a SpaceInvaderOne saved my life)  I could empty the cache and delete the syslog (syslogging stopped completely there so I had to "touch" the syslog)

Now - couple of hours later the cache-drive shows normal behaviour but.. the /var/log is already at 46%.. That's mainly because of telling me which files got moved.. I am interested what the mover does esp when something goes wrong but the mountpoint it only 128M or something like that..

Since I'm new to unraid and not familiar with tinkering  - altho I did a fair share today - so, is it possible to log only mover errors to the syslog and let normal logging be logged to different logfile  on the system like the cache folder or an unassigned drive or whatever.

Regards