Cache drive swap, after mover still 21gb?

TLDR following guide at 

at step "When the mover finishes check that your cache is empty (any files on the cache root will not be moved as they are not part of any share)"
I currently have 21gb that just will not move and I don't consider that empty. See attached photos. Am I in the clear and nothing on there is essential?

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

OK, let's see if we can combine all these different "best ways" into some actual steps to follow.

1. Go to Settings - Docker and disable Docker
  2. Go to Settings - VM Manager and disable VMs
  3. Run mover and check that cache is empty
  4. Go to Settings - VM Manager and enable VMs
  5. Go to Settings - Docker.  Delete and recreate docker image
  6. Go to Apps and use the Previous Apps feature to reinstall your dockers
  • Upvote 1

thanks, everyone for the replies. So I think I figured out what I missed, I didn't disable dockers in my first go around. With that being said I don't actually run anything in the docker so I should be ok to proceed because I didn't actually use anything and this should free up that space on the new cache? I confirmed that the VM was disabled and moved and that was my big worry

If you don't use dockers no need to have docker service enabled, so no need for a docker image. Similar for VMs. Don't enable it unless/until you need it.

Curious though why you don't have any dockers but you have VMs. I am just the opposite. Everything I want my server to do I can do in a docker. But I do have a separate desktop machine.

If you don't use dockers no need to have docker service enabled, so no need for a docker image. Similar for VMs. Don't enable it unless/until you need it.

Curious though why you don't have any dockers but you have VMs. I am just the opposite. Everything I want my server to do I can do in a docker. But I do have a separate desktop machine.

This is a genuine question and I’m not trying to sound like a toss. But why do people call them dockers. They are containers.

These are dockers:

608fd034e0704bc6f6e617a562c87b2b.jpg

Is this getting to me too much? I think it’s getting to me too much.
They're called Dockers because the main player in the container space is named Docker

www.docker.com

Kind of like most people refer to facial tissues by the name Kleenex, since they're the most popular.

Oh I get that, I’ve used Docker extensively.

But by that yard stick we should call all search engines googles, all servers linuxes, and all online stores amazons?

It’s okay I think I’ll take my pedantry to bed and cry myself to sleep :)

Ok so back on topic, swapped out the drive and changed cache permissions back and invoked the mover. Re enabled VMs but nothing is showing in my VM tab? Do I need to add a new one but all my old windows vm data will just grab?

*EDIT* Just tried it, and yup everything is there. Man I love how this software just seems to work all the time.

Edited by mctavish01
update