Docker Service Not Enabled - Only Plugins Available To Be Installed Or Managed

ieronymous

Hi

Second installation of unraid (both 6.6.6 ver) and trying to figure out what went differently from the first and having the above message. After let it finish with the hard disks for 1+ day I went back and through settings disabled both Vm's and Docker in order to go to network settings and change the ip /dhcp/gateway to static and so i did. After reboot i went back to re enable Docker and Vm's and noticed after installing CA plugins (irrelevant info) the message <<Docker Service Not Enabled - Only Plugins Available To Be Installed Or Manager>>. Going to docker tab shows <<Docker Service failed to start.>> and finally settgins->docker i get 2 messages

1 /mnt/user/system/docker/docker.img and 

2 /mnt/user/system/docker/docker.img which is also logical since in shares  tab there is nothing to be shared.

I went step by step through remote to the other unraid server to check the difference and create the user shares but even if I am trying to  create they dont show up afterwards (after reboot also) in shares tab and of course I have the same message when going to apps as the title of the post.

Any thoughts of what should  I do and why this happened at first place?

Thank you

PS Last thing  I ve noticed in the main tab is that the parity disk has no info at all (should it be this way???) and the other 3 disks have the message <<unmountable  unsuppoted partition layout (formatted them and by default they formatted in xfs partition which is good sign) AND THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!!!!!!! Docker started!!!!

Just need to know if parity drive has a special file system and if it has to be shown in the main tab. (Went through many Spaceinvader One videos and observed during his scrolling through Unraid OS that also his parity was empty ..... probably I m ok)

Edited by ieronymous