Can't get into Unraid GUI after reboot?

puncho

Hi, I was trying to update my plugins before upgrading and they didn't appear to be able to update. So I read that it could be because of advance buttons and deleted them from the flash drive under /config. After rebooting, I can't load the Unraid GUI. I CAN ping the server and access via telnet. I'm also using pihole on the server if that is affecting it at all? I've attached the diagnostics. Thanks for the help!

unraid error.jpg

unraid-diagnostics-20190220-0011.zip

Edited by puncho
6 minutes ago, puncho said:

.if that's the case then would deleting the .plg file fix the issue?

IDK.  But AdvancedButtons IS incompatible with anything over 6.4  If it doesn't fix it, then you repost your diagnostics

7 minutes ago, puncho said:

If all I deleted was the folder and now it has been re-created, then nothing has technically changed no? 

correct

So I deleted the .plg file and still the same issue. When I try to access the GUI, it tries to "resolve host". I'm wondering if it has anything to do w/ pihole? I can't even access my router. I'm pretty sure I've rebooted my computer since installing pihole in the past though...

Edit: reset my router and can now get into it 

unraid-diagnostics-20190220-1935.zip

Edited by puncho