crc error count on cache keeps going up

Things I have done so far to resolve this issue.

- I've replaced the sata cables three times.

- Switched sata ports

- Installed a new motherboard

- Installed new SSD

The only thing I haven't replaced is the CPU and power supply. 

After installing the new SSD I noticed that unRAID assigned the new SSD the same drive identifier "sde" as the old drive and started the crc error count at the same number as the old drive. Is there some way to get unRAID to assign a new identifier and stop it from sending the crc errors?

tower-smart-20190221-1013.zip

tower-diagnostics-20190221-1016.zip

Unraid doesn't send CRC errors, and clanging the identifier won't make any difference, first make sure all SATA ports are set to AHCI, diags look strange since there are 6 SATA ports set to AHCI but there are also 2 IDE ports, these shouldn't be there, these chipsets usually have a separate setting for ports 5/6, check the bios.

If that doesn't help it's likely the SATA cable, Samsung SSDs are particularly picky with low quality cables.

20 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

6 SATA ports set to AHCI but there are also 2 IDE ports, these shouldn't be there

That doesn't make sense to me I made sure all ports in the BIOS were set to AHCI but I'll double check that.

21 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

If that doesn't help it's likely the SATA cable, Samsung SSDs are particularly picky with low quality cables.

I've replaced the cables multiple times. The last ones I got on Monoprice. Is there some you'd recommend?