Import OVA

I'm about to switch from my Meraki AP to a Cambium AP.  It has three options for management, cloud management, install everything yourself on a VM management and an OVA.  I have tried the manual process to import an OVA and it hasn't worked for me.  I would love the ability to import an OVA in unRAID, either through the web UI or a CLI command.  Either would work fine for me, would just make life much easier.

Did you try this tutorial? The main sentence I found interesting was: "A direct OVA template import into KVM is not supported," which means that there probably isn't going to be a feature added in unraid.

https://blogs.oracle.com/oda/kvm-import-an-ova-template

It's based on using virt-manager, which is not natively included with unraid, so you would have to make the changes to the VM in unraid based on what they tell you to change.

That was a link I got from 10 seconds of using google to search ova to kvm. Try that and see if you get more knowledge.

• 10 months later...