Unraid OS version 6.6.7 available

limetech

15 minutes ago, dmacias said:
47 minutes ago, tjb_altf4 said:
Only issue I've come across is a few plugins that have been updated recently won't allow install on 6.6.7

plugin: installed Unraid version is too low, require at least version 6.7.0-rc1

Not a biggie, but something to be aware of.

Which plugins? The maximum in the plg file might have been set to 6.6.6

Only Dynamix System Stats now, other one updated for me just then.

43 minutes ago, Kir said:

I think he meant that the latest version of Dynamix Syststats does not run on this release version of unRaid 6.7.0 - it requires a RC1 or higher. I observed the same behavior.

This is a thread for version 6.6.7, so still not 6.7 and not compatible with the latest System stats version. 

11 minutes ago, patm95 said:

I upgraded to 6.6.7 2 days ago.  Today I got an alert that system notifications were disabled and I seemingly can not enable them.  Is this associated with the upgrade, or do I have something else going on?

That sounds like either flash drive problems, or it dropped offline

I upgraded yesterday from 6.6.6 to 6.6.7 and now all my docker containers are not showing IP addresses in the docker console and non of my containers are network stable.  SAB will open after a while and display the interface.  Hitting F5 once will cause the interface to go away with a messgae in the browser stating that the page cannot be reached.  Hitting F5 again might / might not display the interface again and it cycles thought this.  This happens on all containers.

docker.jpg

I upgraded yesterday from 6.6.6 to 6.6.7 and now all my docker containers are not showing IP addresses in the docker console and non of my containers are network stable.  SAB will open after a while and display the interface.  Hitting F5 once will cause the interface to go away with a messgae in the browser stating that the page cannot be reached.  Hitting F5 again might / might not display the interface again and it cycles thought this.  This happens on all containers.
docker.thumb.jpg.db8c39b0253f489c9e63e8c27a5afa8e.jpg

This happened on all my custom networked (br0) dockers. I edited to network on each one to bridge and let it reconfigure itself and changed it back to custom (br0) and they are back up and running.

Hey folks - I ran into a problem with this upgrade.

I have custom network's configured for Docker (MACVLAN).

After the update, all of my containers started just fine. But one of them started to have some networking issues and I started investigating. I tried changing a setting in that container and when I saved the container, it disappeared!

Looking deeper, I notice now that under the networking options for the container config any network which was using a MACVLAN network (e.g. br0.55) now shows Network Type of "None" and the custom networks for MACVLAN aren't an option in the container config.

If I apply any changes to a container now, it functionally disappears.

I'm going to try rolling back to 6.6.6 to see if it solves the issue... but thought you should know. Anyone else seeing this?

1 hour ago, ThatDude said:

pgraded from 6.6.6 to 6.6.7 and now have a boot loop at the blue menu screen, it counts backwards down from 5 then just resets it's self and counts down again. I tried each of the menu options and only memtest86 works.

Reformat the flash device and reinstall your flash backup zip.

I cannot tell you why or how, but after downgrading from 6.6.7 -> 6.6.6 four days ago, and then upgrading again today from 6.6.6 -> 6.6.7 the issue I reported before (i.e. Custom Network Types not appearing in Docker Container configuration) appears to have gone away. 🤷‍♂️

• jonp unpinned this topic