Ability to "archive" vDisks to the array

I'm currently playing around with HA clusters. I also have some VMs set up for game servers that haven't been used in a month or more. End result is I have a bunch of VMs that don't get touched too often, and remain offline.

How about the ability to move a VM's VDs to array (some new share, or user0/Domains, don't know if that would cause conflicts/issues under the hood) storage? The VM would show as offline on the Dashboard, with an indicator of some sort to say its VDs are no longer on the cache. On startup, if there is enough space on the cache, the VD is moved back to cache, then the VM started. If not enough space, a warning is presented, and the user is asked if they wish to start it anyway.

This way users get more space for regular share transfers to be accelerated (my 1TB pool has about 150GB of seldom-used VDs that could be reclaimed). Automation of this process (if VM isn't powered on for 'x' days, archive) would be cool, but I'd be perfectly happy with a manual 'Archive' button on the Dashboard/VM Manager.

Edited by -Daedalus