VMs Not Working -- ID10T Error?

I realize the title is vague af, but I purposefully wrote it that way because I must be doing something wrong, missing a crucial step, or maybe I just don't understand the process as well as I should.

Here are my server's specifications:

• M/B: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - Z9PA-D8 Series
  • CPU: Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2670 0 @ 2.60GHz (x2)
  • HVM: Enabled
  • IOMMU: Enabled
  • Cache: 512 kB, 2048 kB, 20480 kB
  • Memory: 64 GB Multi-bit ECC (max. installable capacity 256 GB)
  • Network: eth0: 1000 Mb/s, full duplex, mtu 1500 
  •  eth1: not connected
  • Kernel: Linux 4.18.20-unRAID (v6.6.6) x86_64
  • OpenSSL: 1.1.1a

Here is the process I've tried using ISOs for both Windows 10 and Windows 7 Pro x64:

1. I've enabled VMs (obviously) under Settings > VM Manager and I'm using VertIO v0.1.160-1.
  2. I've tried starting the VM with multiple CPUs and a single thread pinned.
  3. The logs don't appear to throw any exceptions or warnings.
  4. After about 30 seconds, I click on the icon and try to connect via VNC using multiple browsers, but primarily Safari.
  5. It either tries to connect for a few moments or shows me the noVNC screen and indicates that it was unable to establish a VNC connection.
  6. At this point, regardless of how long I wait or what browser I use, I cannot connect via VNC.
  7. Again, logs indicate nothing in the way of errors or warnings.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Let me know what is needed specifically to assist with troubleshooting.

No. You can choose "VNC" as your graphics card, which is the default option. With VNC, you can use the built in viewer, which is an option when you click on the VM name, but many people use RDP. RDP is Microsoft's remote desktop app and it runs better than using VNC viewer to work inside your VM.