Out of the blue, lost communications with UPS

Hello all-  Running version 6.5.1 and out of the blue (looks like starting early this morning) the server has lost communication with the UPS.  Previously, this worked like a champ.  Can't see the cable all of the sudden going bad, but I guess its possible?

I've shut the server down and restarted thinking maybe just needed to reinitialize the USB port.  No go.  I've attached the diags file.  Looking for any help I can get at this point!

emperor-diagnostics-20190224-1535.zip

EDIT- Have swapped USB ports and the port is good.  So, I'm guess either a) cable  b) UPS or c) drivers/app?  Is there a way to reinstall the application itself?

Edited by althoralthor

I seem to recall that the APC units with the "SmartConnect" have some problems with the UPS software that runs with Unraid.  You might want to do a google on this.  

You might want to consider the   CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System  or the   APC Sine Wave UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector, 1000VA, APC Back-UPS Pro (BR1000MS)   UPS's.