3rd party app warning wth???

All applications listed here are 3rd party additions to unRaid. Neither the authors of Community Applications nor Limetech make any warranty as to the suitability of any application listed here. 
Every attempt is made to ensure that only safe and compatible applications are present
Note: if your flash drive is corrupted you may also see this message and it will need to be fixed first

What the heck is this?

For any of my plugins which are only the few like CA Auto update & Fix common problems etc.

also not able to turn on system notifications

getting this in the header:

System notifications are disabled. Click here to change notification settings.

I just looked and they are all listed as author: anonymous, Version: Unknown  and Status: unknown

Edited by icedragonslair
26 minutes ago, icedragonslair said:

What the heck is this?

What do you expect?  Neither myself or limetech makes everything in there.  It's a simply CYA warning

Now, if you've already had CA up and running, then like the last line states, you may have flash drive troubles, and best to post your diagnostics

Edited by Squid
6 hours ago, Squid said:

What do you expect?  Neither myself or limetech makes everything in there.  It's a simply CYA warning

Now, if you've already had CA up and running, then like the last line states, you may have flash drive troubles, and best to post your diagnostics

yes these were all running with no errors...that's why the 'What the heck'?

6 hours ago, trurl said:

Did you try "click here"?

Yes, I tried click here...

mediaserver1-diagnostics-20190225-0020.zip