2 random reboots since upgrading to 6.6.7, need help diagnosing

eleazar

hey everyone, i installed 6.6.7 the first day it was available.  When attempting the update, apparently my flash drive corrupted, or somehow became read only.  So I pulled a flash drive backup from before the update attempt, and put the backup on a brand new flash drive.  Everything seemed fine after that.  

I woke up the next morning, after getting everything running smoothly, and the server had rebooted itself.  I thought maybe it was just a fluke.  I had it run a parity check, and everything was clean.

Fast forward to this morning, and the server rebooted itself again.  So at this point, I think it's something I need to diagnose and resolve.  Up until this week, I've never had stability issues with unRAID, no reboots, no problems really to speak of.

I have no idea where to being on diagnosing this, so I've attached my diagnostics zip file.  Please let me know if you need any additional information from me.

Thank you for any and all help :)

unraid-diagnostics-20190228-1124.zip

Edited by eleazar

These random reboots are the most difficult type of problems to troubleshoot.  First question--- Did the reboot trigger a parity rebuild? 

You could use the 'Fix Common Problems' plugin and turn on the troubleshooting mode.  IT might show something.

There have been some recent cases of reboots where the problem was solved by power supply replacement.