Wrong count of devices to license?

Thanks.

But then there is something wrong. I did restart that machine 3 days ago and did not change anything.

2 Parities, 20 Data Drives, 2 Cache Drives and 2 Unassigned Devices are 26 in total - not 28.

In addition I do have three USB unRAID license sticks in this server. One for this server and two for two unRAID VMs. Plus one USB TV stick. These can't count, no?

The flash drive with that server licence never counts, any extra ones do, as they can be assigned as array or cache devices, for example, this is one of my servers:

image.thumb.png.ed4c0585a4be0eb2fca355d2c2fc09cd.png

I'm only using the cache pool and an unassigned pool, but Unraid needs at least one array device, so I have a flash drive assigned instead of wasting a SATA port, but for this the flash drive has to count as a device, now I would like to be able to start the server without any assigned array devices, but that's a different discussion.

I see that 16GB USB device attached to your array, but I don't think that this USB stick contains the Unraid code nor a valid Pro license ...

In my case both extra USB sticks, that are counted as devices, do contain just Unraid and the license files.

It's no problem for me, as you already said, but I would remove these sticks from the count of devices, if a check of the GUID and the license files reports a paid license.

Consider two paid sticks (one server, one VM) with a smaller license. If the VM stick counts for the server too, it might hurt.