Docker containers acting "odd" all of the sudden

All of the sudden I am having all sorts of weird issues with some of my Docker containers.  The problems seemed to start after updating some containers (only containers.  not unraid or anything else) this past Thursday.  I usually do this every other week or so depending on how many have updates.  Most of my containers are set to latest stable rather than beta or development branches so I never really have any issues. 

First I notice that my Sonarr container failed to download new episodes.  After looking into it, Sonarr couldn't connect to any of my 3 indexers nor could it connect o Nzbget without any obvious reason why. I restart it's container but still the same problem.  I tried to set it to the development branch but I don't enter it correctly and it fails and the container is removed.  I play around and reinstall based of the template I was running and everything seems good.  I figure something was just off during the update and it's all good.

Then I find out nobody can stream from my Emby container.  It's running and I can access the WebGUI just fine but trying to play most anything results in an "Playback Error - No compatible streams are currently available" error.  I am still experiencing this problem.  Emby dev says they've never seem errors like I am getting.

I also run a Nextcloud container and my cell phone is set to auto upload any photos I take to it.  I take a photo this weekend and my phone says it can't upload to Nextcloud.  I try to access it's webGui and I am unable to.   If I look at the container log it says:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused in /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:64

My MariaDB container seems to be running fine so I'm not sure what that's about.  I also can't access Nextcloud's WebUI to see what it says.

Now I have 2 containers showing an update ready (Netdta and Radarr) and if I click update all I get the usual screen but it didn't do everything like restart the containers or remove the old image (see attached image) and they both just still show an update ready.  That never happens when I update.

Basically, things just seem "off" in many of my Docker containers.  I even tried disabling Docker in Settings, removed the IMG file and re-added all my containers with no noticeable change.  I've attached diagnostics.

wopr-diagnostics-20190305-1817.zip

unraid.jpg