Unraid server advertising NZ dollar region settings to network

Hi guys,

This is going to sound super stupid but please bare with me.

I live in Australia. Recently I've found that when I'm at home and browsing the internet on any of my devices, a lot of sites are showing amounts in New Zealand dollars. I had no idea how this was coming up. When I switched to 4G it was normal in AUD 

Long story short, if I shut down my local unraid server - all network devices now show the correct currency format.

I can't seem to see any dockers or VMs advertising anything because with them all shut down it still occurs. Issue is only when the Unraid server itself is powered on.

I can't seem to see anything in the settings for region or anything. Under date / time it is set to +10GMT Brisbane time.

Has anyone got any idea what in blazes could be going on? This makes no sense to me...

Hey mate,

Thanks for that. I tried to delete the post as I found it wasn't the server . Turns out my ISP purchases IP addresses from an NZ company and mine is still being flagged as a NZ address... Which is fun.

I'm thinking that the fact I turned my server off and it suddenly showed correctly was perhaps a weird cache issue.

Anyway, case closed I guess. Thanks for taking the time to help me work out the issue.