Array data disk - Unmountable: No file system

Yesterday all of a sudden all my shares disappeared, and based on previous advise on the forum, I just restarted my server and array and everything worked as before with all shares intact.

Then, last night a family member saw a few seasons of a TV show missing on Plex and reported it to me and when I checked, it seemed like one of the data disks (disk 1) was showing up as Unmountable: No file system.

I restarted the server and the array again to see if that will fix the issue. It did not, however the parity had started and I stopped it manually to avoid any further issues.

I also tried to unassign the disk from the array and start the array in emulated mode, to see if that will get me access to my data, however the episodes are still missing (and not sure what else was on disk 1).

I would like to take the data off that disk and rebuild, but at this stage, I am not even able to mount it outside the array (within unassigned devises) to get access to the data.

Need some help to decide next course of action. Diagnostics attached below.

kunraid-diagnostics-20190306-1833.zip

6 minutes ago, Dragnoballz said:

however the parity had started and I stopped it manually to avoid any further issues.

This would suggest an unclean shutdown, you'll need to check why if it keeps happening after a regular shutdown/reboot.

7 minutes ago, Dragnoballz said:

I also tried to unassign the disk from the array and start the array in emulated mode, to see if that will get me access to my data, however the episodes are still missing

This is expected since the emulated disk should have the same filesystem issues, I assume your already rebuilt the disk since it's enable now?

In any case, what you need to do is this:

https://wiki.unraid.net/Check_Disk_Filesystems#Checking_and_fixing_drives_in_the_webGui

or

https://wiki.unraid.net/Check_Disk_Filesystems#Drives_formatted_with_XFS