cache died dockers not working

ok sorry 😓

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='plex' --net='host' --log-opt max-size='50m' --log-opt max-file='1' -e TZ="America/Phoenix" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -e 'VERSION'='latest' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/plex':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/plex' 

75dc75c2978d62f90900b56823a84339a5088d246ba2129846b15b1c23721e60

whoshouse-diagnostics-20190309-0449.zip

I haven't looked at those diagnostics yet, but according to your docker run command you haven't given plex access to any of your media.

The only volume mapping you have there is to the appdata, which explains how it is able to see the plex library (database), but there is no way for it to actually reach the files the library refers to.

Looks like we went through all this on the Plex support thread just over a year ago. Take a look starting here to see if you can figure out how to do this again:

25 minutes ago, trurl said:

Those diagnostics are the ones you already posted yesterday. I wanted new ones

that's weird i went through the steps of doing the diagnostics again...? ill post again. 

31 minutes ago, trurl said:

I haven't looked at those diagnostics yet, but according to your docker run command you haven't given plex access to any of your media.

The only volume mapping you have there is to the appdata, which explains how it is able to see the plex library (database), but there is no way for it to actually reach the files the library refers to.

Looks like we went through all this on the Plex support thread just over a year ago. Take a look starting here to see if you can figure out how to do this again:

ok ill check it out. i thought it was just going to pick right up where it left off once i got past the first part. thanks again!

whoshouse-diagnostics-20190310-0311.zip

8 hours ago, carlos28355 said:

i thought it was just going to pick right up where it left off once i got past the first part.

If you had used the Previous Apps feature it would have.

Here is the way this works.

The appdata was still there. So, the working data for plex was still in place. All that's required then is for you to run the plex docker exactly as you ran it before. That means all of the settings you had previously used when you ran plex before. All of those settings are stored on the flash drive, and when you use the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page, all of those settings that are stored on flash are applied again. Since you didn't use Previous Apps, you have to make all those settings yourself.

3 hours ago, trurl said:

If you had used the Previous Apps feature it would have.

Here is the way this works.

The appdata was still there. So, the working data for plex was still in place. All that's required then is for you to run the plex docker exactly as you ran it before. That means all of the settings you had previously used when you ran plex before. All of those settings are stored on the flash drive, and when you use the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page, all of those settings that are stored on flash are applied again. Since you didn't use Previous Apps, you have to make all those settings yourself.

ok sounds good thanks for the info. i tried previous apps but something I did or something happened and it was empty? anyways its working now thanks again