Cache Disk shows full - mover doesn't clear it

Throwing this out there to see if anyones had a similar experience.  I have two Samsung SSD'd  for my cache drive.  The only change I've made is updating a quadro p2000 for nvidia transcoding for plex server (docker).

I did a backup of my system (34GB) and did the update.

I now get notices that my cache drive is full, run mover and nothing changes.  (images below)

SSH into the box, and run du -h, but that spits out a huge list to long to sort through.  

What steps can I take to figure out why mover runs, but nothing is happening.  No changes to this box outside updating unraid to use the nvidia version from linuxserver.io.

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 3.09.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 3.08.57 PM.png

Now I'm at 100% utilization. 

I've checked the shares to make sure they are preferred... Nothing has changed, so I'm wondering why this will not move data off to the spinning rust.

Main point of the server is to use the cache drives for downloads, keep them there for a month and then move them off to the spinning drives.  out of all the shares (appdata, movies, tvshows etc), appdata is set to yes, the rest are preferred.

Is this not the logical setup for a cache drive?

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 10.14.17 PM.png

Edited by mkyb14
10 hours ago, mkyb14 said:

I've checked the shares to make sure they are preferred... Nothing has changed, so I'm wondering why this will not move data off to the spinning rus

Setting Prefer means move files from Array to cache (probably not what you want).   You need Yes” to move files the other way.

Turning on the Help in the GUI might make the effect of the different settings clearer?

15 hours ago, mkyb14 said:

syslog?

No

17 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

post diags

Tools - Diagnostics. Attach complete zip

But as already explained

2 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Setting Prefer means move files from Array to cache (probably not what you want).   You need Yes” to move files the other way.