Sick to my stomach after update to 6.6.7

Sorry for the dramatic title, but my unraid box handles A LOT of stuff in my home, and I just updated it to 6.6.7 and now the unraid UI is slow as dirt, and often displays "page cannot be found" errors in my browser. Most of my unassigned devices wont mount anymore, some did randomly mount, while other have their mount button greyed out.

I have no idea what to do. 😖

1 minute ago, relink said:

Sorry for the dramatic title, but my unraid box handles A LOT of stuff in my home, and I just updated it to 6.6.7 and now the unraid UI is slow as dirt, and often displays "page cannot be found" errors in my browser. Most of my unassigned devices wont mount anymore, some did randomly mount, while other have their mount button greyed out.

I have no idea what to do. 😖

You could start by providing the diagnostics ZIP file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) if you want any informed feedback.  What you describe is not normal.

OMG, crisis averted. I did a restore back to 6.5.3, and then tried the update again, and everything seems to be working now. However is there any way to determine what happened? you know, so i don't do it again. 

I take meticulous care of this machine, constantly checking for drive issues etc, so for something like that to happen completely caught me off guard. and for it to happen an hour before everyone around here wants to start going to bed...no TVHeadend, no plex, I would have had a riot on my hands. lol

11 minutes ago, relink said:

However is there any way to determine what happened?

Not without the diagnostics from the time it was experiencing the problem. Since you've rebooted at least twice since then, they are long gone.

11 minutes ago, relink said:

I take meticulous care of this machine, constantly checking for drive issues

Do you have notifications enabled? If you do it will let you know by email or other notification agent if there's a problem and in the meantime you can get on with enjoying life instead of worrying about it.