Getting errors from none-existing disks ???

Since a couple of days (I think) I got these weird errors about disks that are not even in my array.. What's going on here?

The system keeps telling me that something is wrong with sds1 and sdt1 and about ntfs. I don't have ntfs disks (apart from the 2 windows vm's that is)

I don't get it.. - I don't like errors in my log esp. when I don't know where they are comming from.

Regards,

afbeelding.png.cc68ad793250c800916d2f3b0b400a52.png

afbeelding.png.bd948791c69078b78e345f03f6748224.png

Edited by sjoerd

Oh cool - i didn't know there was a tool like that.

There's a lot of info in there.

I checked the df.txt (which I should have done using df -hP on the console ofc) and found "the problem". A couple of days I made backups of my usershares to those two (indeed ntfs-formatted) external usb-drives with hexbin-krusader. After I unmounted those disks properly with the unassigned devices plugin but I guess something went wrong. I seems I also have two shares namely \\tower\Elements and \\tower\USB3_1G visible in my windows file-explorer but those share are not at the shares-tab.

Can I simply umount those drives ?

Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/sdt1       932G  405G  528G  44% /mnt/disks/USB3_1GB
/dev/sds1       1.9T  405G  1.5T  22% /mnt/disks/Elements

This is weird tho:

root@Tower:/mnt/disks# ls -l
total 8
drwxrwxrwx 1 root   root  4096 Mar  6 18:19 Elements/
drwxrwxrwx 3 nobody users   21 Feb 15 17:15 SLOT20_320GB/
drwxrwxrwx 1 root   root  4096 Mar  6 18:18 USB3_1GB/

Can they be removed with rmdir ?

SLOT20_320GB contains my vm's so that's a valid directory/mapping

Edited by sjoerd

Oke -

I will try to umout then otherwise I can reboot the array tonight. Not going to reboot during the day unless I absolutely have to. My family won't like that..

Edit 1:

Uhm - oke

When I umount /dev/sdt1 (USB3_1G) it got remounted as /dev/sdr1

Also - I cannot remove (rmdir) the connected directory (Device or resource busy) which is ofc impossible since the drive is on my desk. Maybe I accidently (but consciously) mapped the drive in docker or something.. Will investigate

Edit 2:

I was able to reboot the array. After the array was up I got an extra item on the main tab. Under the unassigned devices section I got a line to remove the missing disc (it got identified by the usb-drive's serial-number). After I clicked "remove" the drive disappeared from the mountlist (df) and I was able to rmdir /mnt/disks/USB3_1G

So - fixed 👍

Still not sure why those two usb-drive stayed mounted 🤔

Edited by sjoerd