mbc0

Possible to have 2 Rclone Mounts As RW/ Slave in one docker?

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi,

Is it possible to have 2 mounts as RW/ slave? My Handbrake Docker crashes if I have two paths (both rclone mounts) marked as RW/ Slave but CA Complains if I don't although everything works with 1 marked as Read/Write and the other as RW/ Slave

image.png.5248dad112e772911a341a4ef7ec2522.png

Not quite understanding  Your screen shot shows a standard share (/mnt/user/processingfolder) that does not require RW:Slave  Your rclone mounts will be /mnt/disks/... which should have RW Slave set on them

Hi @Squid

Sorry the screenshot was just as an example of what i meant albeit a bad example! 

The 2 mounts I use in a single docker are as you say /mnt/disks/ but the docker crashes when more than one RW/Slave is used so i was curious as to wether or not it was even possible to do?

There's no problems doing that.  Why it crashes on the container, no idea.  Slave mode is a guideline and is not written in stone.  If you have no problems, then don't worry excessively about it.

Ok i appreciate it i will try creating a new version of the docker from scratch but the last two times i tried changing the 2nd mount to RW/Slave i had to hit the power button on the whole server, couldn't even ssh in!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk