Unraid Webcast Guest Appearance

Checked it out as well. That neckbeard is getting strong [mention=62528]jonp[/mention]  

I laughed and wondered what the user active few count went from/to after you left.
Been working on it for almost a year now. I actually trimmed it up for the podcast ;-) but yeah, it's still long. My wife and daughter have threatened me with physical harm if I shave it, so probably going to stay looking like grizzly adams for a while!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@jonp

Nice Video. Sounds like a bunch of old Buddies just chatting it up.

You guys did a really good job of talking about unRAID and it speaks volumes to those who have never experienced what unRAID really is and how simple and how "Nuts" you would be if you don't at least give it a try. 😀

Wow I just realized I've been using it for nearly 9years. Wow time really does fly.

• Like 2

A lot of cool stuff coming to unraid but I'm kind of sad as I won't be able to try some of those things because none of the ISPs where I live will give me a external IP and I'm so stuck behind a Carrier Grade NAT 😞. I can't even get the "green" version of the https server address, I always get an annoying page from my AV program when I try to reach the unraid gui that says I'm accessing a unsecure site or something. Talking about services you could sell a subscription for, a remote forwarding solution would mean I'd be able to break the shackles of my Double NAT. Anyway you guys are doing a an awesome job, keep up the good work.

Edited by Koshy
  • 3 weeks later...