Help, can no longer boot into UnRAID!

Hello, 

I was running 6.6.6. just fine, and at some point my computer was shut down it seems (darned babies!).

Anyway, when I turned it back on, I find it is not booting.  The computer itself boots fine, I can get into the BIOS setup, etc., all my drives are seen, and the UnRAID USB flash drive is seen as well.  Everything is selected correctly in the boot order, with USB-HDD being the first option, and my Sandisk Cruzer Fit being listed as the first one withing that group, just as it was before. Except it does not boot...

After all POST checks and devices initialization etc. are done during POST, after the "Udating ESCD..." line, I get a "Boot Error..." and that's it :(

I checked the USB drive on another computer and it does show up fine and I see all the contents, etc.

Can somene help as to what may be wrong with my system?

Edited by walterg74
5 minutes ago, ShoGinn said:

If I were you and was troubleshooting, build another clean Unraid usb stick and see if it boots.

If it does, then troubleshoot your drive.

This is the quickest method IMHO.

Hmm ok, but my key is tied to my Flash drive ID.... (what I always hated about this...)

2 minutes ago, walterg74 said:

Hmm ok, but my key is tied to my Flash drive ID.... (what I always hated about this...)

I know ;) you are not troubleshooting your full install; but just checking if you can get it to boot to verify core settings.

You will have to use the old usb. This is just to make sure those settings you checked in the bios etc are good not to get you back up and running 100%

Unless someone with more smarts provides an easier solution, this is the most non-destructive.

Edited by ShoGinn