Can't access Installed Plugins

Hello! I'm runing Unraid 6.6.7, and I can't seem to be able to see my Installed Plugins, it just loads. Eventually I can see a error in the logs: 

Tower nginx: 2019/03/17 19:51:16 [error] 12017#12017: *678 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 10.0.0.3, server: , request: "GET /plugins/dynamix.plugin.manager/include/ShowPlugins.php?check=0 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock", host: "10.0.0.2:8000", referrer: "http://10.0.0.2:8000/Plugins"

I don't know since when I can't access it, its not a big deal, I'm auto updating the plugins, but I'm wondering what is wrong with it. I've also attached the diagnostics.

Thanks!

tower-diagnostics-20190317-1955.zip

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

If plugin update checks on a schedule are enabled, then whenever you go to the plugins tab a check is also made there automatically.   If due to circumstances (no internet access, little bandwidth available) this process takes longer than 120 seconds then the GUI will never actually load the page.

• 2 months later...

Ignore this post - I was seeing similar slowness when manually checking for updated plugins, and from some docker containers. My issue was a bad DNS address after i changed the IP of my rPi running PiHole.

Edited by JDGJr
figured out it was DNS address error