Storm power outage now all drives Unmountable: No file system

23 minutes ago, BigBirdie said:

PLEASE HELP - all my photos!! 

You absolutely must have another copy of anything important and irreplaceable. Parity is no subsititute for backups.

You have a problem with your flash drive. Put it in your PC and let it checkdisk. Be sure you are using a USB2 port on your server for flash. While you have it in your PC make sure you get a backup of it. You must always have a current backup of flash, and for future reference you can get one from the webUI  by going to Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup.

Not the cause of your problem, but disk1 has more reallocated than I would be comfortable with.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, trurl said:

disk1 has more reallocated than I would be comfortable with.

Just in case you don't understand, parity by itself doesn't have any data, and by itself it can't recover any data. If you have a disk fail, every bit of parity PLUS ALL other disks must be reliably read in order to reliably recover that data. So, any unreliable disk in your array may compromise your ability to recover data for another disk.

2 minutes ago, BigBirdie said:

Also, when the cache was formatted, the user became user0

Docker will not start.

Whenever you have a cache drive you have both /mnt/user and /mnt/user0.     The difference is that /mnt/user includes both array drives and cache drive, whereas /mnt/user0 is just the array drives.

2 hours ago, ashman70 said:

Do you have a UPS? If not consider getting one, unRAID can shut down your server gracefully in the event of a power outage

@BigBirdie Follow this advice and get a UPS if you do not have one.  Some yokel building a house a block away managed to sever a power line while digging and cut power to our entire neighborhood for a couple of hours.  My unRAID server gracefully shut itself down according to my UPS settings and when power came back on, everything was as it was before.

A good UPS will also save key server components from damage.  You learned a hard lesson on that one! Ouch ☹️