OS Unresponsive

Over time, my Unraid server will become slower and slower to transfer files.  An attempt to reboot will be unsuccessful and a forced restart becomes necessary.  This seems to be happening at least once a week if not more.  Does anyone know what I can do to stop this?

Diagnostic logs attached.

nas2-diagnostics-20190317-2141.zip

Edited by rnaimon
Forgot to include attachment.
1 hour ago, rnaimon said:

I added the diagnostics to my original post.

On 3/17/2019 at 10:40 PM, trurl said:

attach ... to your next post.

It's always best to put new information in a new post, it's less likely to be overlooked that way. If you had just put it in your original post without making a new post I would never even have revisited this thread since it would be considered already read.

Syslog only has a few minutes after reboot. Can't see anything from before rebooting. It's best to try to get diagnostics that includes the problem behavior if possible. If the usual way of getting diagnostics doesn't work this "Need Help?" sticky pinned near the top of this same subforum has some other suggestions for getting more information for us:

Any idea why this is occurring repeatedly every few seconds in your syslog?

Mar 17 21:41:35 nas2 rpcbind[9028]: connect from 192.168.1.55 to getport/addr(mountd)
Mar 17 21:41:41 nas2 rpcbind[9339]: connect from 192.168.1.49 to getport/addr(mountd)
Mar 17 21:41:45 nas2 rpcbind[9372]: connect from 192.168.1.55 to getport/addr(mountd)