Slow Speeds

Good evening guys,

I just finish my unRAID server and i see is slower than the freenas i had like 3 days ago. On freenas i was getting around 345mbs from an ssd in the server from an ssd in my host computer over 10GBE. Now i only get 111mbs. I have searched the internet and also seen a lot of videos from spaceinvaders. I have created a share in unRAID to only use the cache drive, once i have completed that i go to my Windows 10 host and from there i made sure i have the file on my ssd and it's only 111mbs. Can someone please direct me to what i am doing wrong. I have an AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core @ 4000, 32gb of ram, MSI - 990FXA-GD65 (MS-7640). This is how my Network is setup eth0: 1000 Mb/s, full duplex, mtu 1500, eth2: 10000 Mb/s, full duplex, mtu 1500.

Thank you so much.

5 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

That sounds suspiciously like the gigabit max speed, are you sure you're using the 10GbE NIC for the transfer? You should also run iperf.

I have two ip address. I tried with 192.168.1.207 and is 111mbps and with 192.168.1.234 and is the same speed. I am going to look at how can i run iperf and ill post some updates. Thank you johnnie.black.

5 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

You have to use different IP ranges to separate both networks, for example use 192.168.2.XXX for 10GbE.

Thats is exactly what i did and connect the 10GBE from the server directly to the 10GBE to the host computer instead of a 10GBE i have and it works well when i use an ssd from the host to my ssd cache in unRAID server. Thanks a lot for all your help.