LAN speed wrong (Network Card) - SOLVED

Unraid: 6.6.7

Hi all, just noticed this when I added the speedtest app to my Unraid.

The board in this is a Supermicro - C2SE, it used to be lime-tech's de-facto board to use, shipped in their own physical product.
That board has on it a 10/100/1000 network card. Unraid sees it on boot, and in lspci on Unraid it shows as this:

03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 02)

However, when I look at it in Unraid, using the Info button it shows this:
    Network: eth0: 100 Mb/s, full duplex, mtu 1500

I have done network speedtests, via the plugin and it is consistently below 100 mbps.  My connection is actually like 500mbps, and I've tested the computer next to it and receive that speed.  I figure if Unraid SHOWS it as 10/100, then it must be configuring it this way or something..

Anyone have any idea what I can do to get the full speed out of my connection?

Edited by kanth
Change title to SOLVED

Yes, everything is gigabit. I just manually set the card: ethtool -s eth0 speed 1000 duplex full

I will replace the cable (which should be a cat5e). It didn't occur to me that the autonegotiate might drop it on a bad cable.

I just don't want to have to manually set it every boot, although it's easy enough to do so in the boot script.

I'll start down that road.

Edited by kanth
+explanation.