Can't get to Nextcloud through LetsEncrypt from outside my network. Any advice?

I've been happily using Unraid for a while now. I finally got around to migrating my files to Nextcloud. I followed spaceinvaderone's tutorial to the letter but I'm ending up with a page that looks like this when I go to access it from outside the network. The resulting page says "welcome to our server', the exact same landing page you get when clicking the "WebUI" option on the LetsEncrypt docker application. The LetsEncrypt log shows the server ready, and no errors. I'm using a personal web address and have created a cname pointing at a DuckDNS address, which points at my home network. I get the same result if I just directly type in the DuckDNS address, so I don't think the problem lies with my DNS configuration.

I suspect it's possibly in the configuration files I had to change, although I can't find where. Or somewhere in the docker user subnetwork I had I had to create. But I can't seem to find any specific post that shows the same problems I'm having so I thought I'd reach out for help.

If anyone has a guess at where I might need to look, I'd be very thankful.

Following....

Sounds like the same thing I ran into, been tweaking and reading everything I can find. No go.

Nextcloud container log showing an error.

Clean Letsencrypt container log with "server ready" but digging down i find a repeating error in the Nginx log. Might be something to do with the interaction between the LE container and Nextcloud. beyond me, needing help also.

8 hours ago, R2JJS said:

Following....

Sounds like the same thing I ran into, been tweaking and reading everything I can find. No go.

Nextcloud container log showing an error.

Clean Letsencrypt container log with "server ready" but digging down i find a repeating error in the Nginx log. Might be something to do with the interaction between the LE container and Nextcloud. beyond me, needing help also.

thinkscotty,

I got mine up and working.

My mistake was in not closing a quote on 'overwrite host' when adding the 4 lines to the config file! Follow that up with many other minor tweaks and changes working on the install. I reverted the LE proxy-config BACK to .sample at one point (and forgot)! Looks like I am working now.