Flash GUID Question

I have unRaid up and running with 3 drives and am ready to order unRaid Pro with 14 drive support. However, my SanDisk Cruzer Micro flash GUID is 24 characters long, not 27, as the order form says it should be. Don't want to order until I know for sure what's going on. Whazzup widdat?

The build was uneventful, except for an initial bad mobo from Newegg. I ended up with many of the same components now available in LimeTech's new pre-built unRaid systems:

Asus P5B-VM DO mobo (8 onboard SATA controllers and onboard video)

Intel E2160 CPU

1 GB Dual Channel RAM (Kingston ValueRAM)

Sandisk Cruzer Micro Flash

(14) Seagate 7200.10 500GB SATA drives

(2) Promise 4-port SATA cards

(3) AMS 5-in-3 SATA backplanes

Cooler Master Stacker Case

(2) Cooler Master 430w power supplies

The CMStacker case accepts 2 power supplies, and the AMS SATA backplanes fit perfectly, with room in the system for 2 more drives when 16 drive support is added. Each of the 3 SATA backplanes has a 90mm fan. The CMStacker has a 120mm fan in the back, a 90mm in the top, and I added another 90mm on the side.

I've been warned that once you get past 12 drives on this mobo, you have to force the flash to be recognized as the boot device. With only 3 drives, it's not yet a problem.

The formatting of the drives and the initial parity check took about 4 hours. I watched Smokey and the Bandit on HD DVD and have other films lined up for future parity checks as I add the rest of the drives. HD DVD's are not mandatory during the parity check, but I'd recommend them. unRaid, will, after all, hold a large portion of my HD movie colleciton, captured mainly with my Nextcom R5000 modded Dish 211.

So far, this has been painless and fun. A great product!

I have a slightly different question... how do I find out what the GUID is from within Windows XP?  In reading the instructions:

Registration keys are bound to the GUID of your Flash. Open the Management Utility in your browser and select the Devices page. Using your mouse, select the Flash GUID value displayed there (27 characters), and copy/paste into the form below.

It's not immediately clear to me if these are instructions for people who have already installed the free edition of Unraid, or if you can do this from within any browser on any OS.  Anyways, I tried poking around the device manager from within Windows, but couldn't get the information (or my USB drive doesn't have a serial number... can't tell!!).

Any know of a little app that'll read the GUID from within Windows?