Slow parity rebuild speed

Hello all,

I'm hoping someone out there may be able to point me in the right direction to improve parity sync speed on a new/old system. My setup has been running pretty much without issue for 10+ years until I recently started seeing random lockups. I was finally able to catch some errors on an attached monitor that seemed to indicate some problems with the CPU. Thankfully, I happened to have a bunch of old parts laying around and I was able to swap out for a slightly newer (albeit still old by today's standards) MB/CPU combo (MSI H61M-P31 (G3) + Intel Celeron G1610). 

To add to the fun, I was in the process up replacing my parity drive, in anticipation of adding larger drives to the array in the near future. I had successfully completed a preclear on the old hardware with decent speeds (130MB/s or so). The new MB had a few fewer SATA ports, so I picked up, from ebay of course, an LSI 9211-8i P20 flashed to IT mode. 

So, all told, I'm working with a new CPU/MB, added SAS card and new parity drive to sync up. Unfortunately, my speeds seem pretty low (max so far has been about 41MB/s. 

802599479_unraidparityrebuilddisks.thumb.png.cd6da6ec9716301f1fa9b020cb575688.png

I've made a few BIOS tweaks based on other, similar, threads that I've found, but I'm not seeing much change. Full diagnostics attached if anyone is willing to assist. 

Thanks in advance.

vault-diagnostics-20190323-1656.zip

I am no GURU when reading syslogs but the Diagnostics file only covers about two minutes of elapsed time.  You might also make sure that there is not some other array IO is NOT going on while you are doing this parity rebuild.  That would significantly affect rebuild speed.  

You might also indicate what you are seeing on the Dashboard regarding CPU and memory usage.