Changed Marvell SAS 8i card to LSI MPT SAS2 8i card. It now boots to LSI Corp Configuration Utility and then Invoking SAS Configuration Utility, then nothing

IMG_6420.jpg.497bd24144f2e511227cbca739e32f5d.jpg

I get this when I click Ctrl-C to start LSI Configuration Utility. If I do not do this, it boots to this message “Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and Press a key”.
Please point me to what I need to do next? Thank you for any advice given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 hours ago, cliewmc said:

Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and Press a key”.

That would suggest correct boot device isn't select in the board bios, you can also delete the LSI bios since it isn't needed for Unraid and the server will boot faster.

Thanks johnnie.black for the response, the board BIOS sequence was set to the USB as 1st boot device, followed by 2nd boot device set to “disabled” for the Hard Drives, although this was not reflected in this screen shot.

a2e96c3b6c28fd467842eb7522809e59.jpg&key=9c957fc58a00e92e1795497bb0f78ebf0aed4680f4764db1d56f8ade0733fbda

I’ll try your second method. I googled this on the net, would this be the correct steps to erase LSI Boot BIOS?

https://www.ixsystems.com/community/threads/lsi-9207-8i-can-i-erase-just-the-bios-leave-the-fw.60861/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro