Add current license usage to Info popup

After reading this little anecdote in the lounge

So I after unknowingly living on the max drive limit for Unraid Plus

I would like to see this information more prominently displayed somewhere. I don't think it needs to be realtime on the main page, but maybe some place more prominent than digging through the tools, registration and doing the research of what your current license limit is vs. attached devices would be nice.

What I would like to see is a line in the Info popup, stating something like this.

Unraid Basic, using 5 of 6 attached devices.

or,

Unraid Basic, using 7 of 6 attached devices.

Please remove extra devices before rebooting.

Show the extra warning line when a hotplug storage device that would exceed the license limit has been attached after the array started. Help text mouseover on the warning could show the option of upgrading to the next license tier as an alternative to removing of the device.

Another feature that may be occasionally useful would be to track an over license condition when the array is commanded to stop or restart, and pop up a warning about unplugging extra drives so the array will successfully auto start on next boot.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...