Possible to prevent docker start if NFS mounts aren't mounted?

I've seen similar situations to this posted before, but it's not working as I'd expect.

I'm running Plex docker on 1 server, and my primary storage shares are on another. I use unassigned devices to mount the storage shares via NFS. On occasion, something may happen and the servers reboot. The server that has Plex boots MUCH faster than the storage one, and even though I have the NFS directories set as RW:Slaves in docker, Plex will still launch and thinks I no longer have files so it clears the DB and I have to rescan.

Is the RW:Slave flag supposed to prevent the docker from launching? Is there an elegant way I can achieve this elsewhere if not?

4 minutes ago, WashingtonMatt said:

On the docker tab, select advanced view. Then set the wait time in the autostart column.

While that could work, it wouldn't really solve the problem. If the other server didn't  come up for some reason I'd still be eventually launching the docker without ensuring the presence of the mounts.

1 hour ago, jonathanm said:

@Squid was maintaining a solution for that here,

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/51997-plugin-ca-docker-autostart-manager/?do=findComment&comment=538750

but when the delay and start order got built into the stock gui, I don't know if it's possible to use this plugin currently.

Yes, I've had this plugin forever and I actually checked it before posting. I didn't realize that part about being able to use a different IP/port. I'll give her a shot!