System unresponsive - CLI won't work either

CoZ

UPDATE: pulled the power plug since no one was replying and hoped for the best.  Server came back online. However, Plex docker just straight up disappeared off the system. Rebuilding Plex now....

I was told in this post to change my docker to plexinc/pms-docker:public due to the Plex docker not updating.

So, it pulled down whatever data it needed to and then the docker became stuck(?) at the Please Wait... after it was finished.

I let it sit overnight on that screen. Still the same.

I've tried to reboot the server from the GUI, no joy. I went into the CLI and typed "Powerdown - r" and was told the system would restart... still nothing.

I can't access the Dashboard Tab or the Main tab. Well I can partly access it... it just never loads up the array information or the running dockers on the Main tab.

My only recourse now is to yank the power cord on the server... because I don't know what else to do. Anyone have any suggestions? Besides stop messing with the Plex docker ....

Edited by CoZ
Update Post