[Support] Linuxserver.io - OpenVPN AS

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 12:31 PM, thepim said:

You need to go to the admin console to accept the new user agreement (it says so in the changelog). I also had to download my profile again and import it in the program on my pc. That fixed it

That fixed on my situation too. I'm on 2.9.0 and afraid to click on apply update 😐

• 4 weeks later...

how to change password for admin for this container ? I keep getting information nothing to do when i type password for new user any ideas?how to change password for admin for this container ? I keep getting information nothing to do when i type password for new user any ideas?

Edited by macmus
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/9/2021 at 4:14 AM, greenflash24 said:

I have created a fork of the linuxserver container, and i will try to maintain this container in the future (at least until the builds break again). Therefore I and others can have security fixes for a bit longer at least.

You can find a mirror of my fork here: https://github.com/fabianbees/docker-openvpn-as

Docker images will be pushed here: https://hub.docker.com/r/fabianbees/openvpn-as

I have not found time yet to update the Readme.md and change the dockerimage to point to my image instad of the linuxserver one, but this will be done in the future.

As i don't use jenkins in my homelab i just added some build-scrips, so i can build this image with gitlab-ci on my private gitlab instance.

-> UPDATE: I have added a disclaimer at the top of the readme.md and removed all references to the linuxserver team i have found so far, so that it is clear, that these builds are not related to them.

For now my image has the latest version of openvpn-as, which is version 2.9.2 at this time. (Linuxserver has 2.9.0)

If you want to switch to my docker image, you can do so my changing the image-repository in unraid from

linuxserver/openvpn-as

to

fabianbees/openvpn-as

But please make a backup of your appdata first, before changing to the new image just in case something goes wrong.

You sir, are my hero.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi All,

Need some help custom network. I have 3 VLANs, 1 for Server, Docker and DMZ.

Unraid Server - 192.168.1.2

PiHole - 192.168.2.2

OpenVPN - 192.168.3.2

My OpenVPN settings I setup as Routing with DHCP 192.168.4.0/24, allowed IP to 192.168.2.0/24 and DNS set to 192.168.2.2

Now on my device, I am able to connect to OpenVPN but when surfing the internet its not working. On PiHole, I can see Device IP - 192.168.4.2

Any ideas what steps I am missing?

Thanks